This autumn why not treat yourselves to a mid-week escape to The Hambrough for a relaxing, luxurious, two-night, ferry inclusive, break. With quieter roads, empty beaches and lovely autumn days, what better way of spending a well earned break away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland….
- take a leisurely ferry crossing from Southampton and arrive in East Cowes on the north coast of the Island. Head to the southern tip of the Island to sunny Ventnor, check-in to your sea facing room and relax…
- your break includes:
- two nights in one of our lovely sea-facing Executive rooms, with sofa seating area, flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities including Illy or Nespresso coffee machine, minibar fridge, ensuite bathroom with shower over bath with Molton Brown toiletries and fluffy robes and slippers for your use
- our award winning breakfast on each day of your stay using locally sourced produce
- a delicious cream tea with home-made scones, clotted cream and preserves, during your stay, and
- return car ferry from Southampton to East Cowes with Red Funnel Ferries
All this for just £79 per person per night, available Sunday to Thursday nights between 26th September and 1st November based on two people sharing an Executive Room.
Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply. Supplements will apply if looking to stay over a weekend, or to upgrade to a Luxury Room or Studio Suite.